The 10 Human Regrets
1. You reach your last day with the brilliant song that your life was meant to sing still silent within you.
2. You reach your last day without ever having experienced the natural power that inhabits you to do great work and achieve great things.
3. You reach your last day realizing that you never inspired anyone else by the example that you set.
4. You reach your last day full of pain at the realization that you never took any bold risks and so you never received any bright rewards.
5. You reach your last day understanding that you missed the opportunity to catch a glimpse of mastery because you bough into the lie that you had to be resigned to mediocrity.
6. You reach you last day and feel heartbroken that you never learned the skill of transforming adversity into victory and lead into gold.
7. You reach you last day regretting that you forgot that work is about being radically helpful to others rather than being helpful only to yourself.
8. You reach your last day with the awareness that you ended up living the life that society trained you to want versus leading the life you truly wanted to have.
9. You reach you last day and awaken to the fact that you never realized your absolute best nor touched the special genius that you were built to become.
10. You reach your last day and discover you could have been a leader and left this world so much better than you found it. But you refused to accept that mission because you were just too scared. And so you failed. And wasted a life.
-The Leader Who Had No Title, Robin Sharma
Don’t become the person mentioned above. Discover what your inner dream is, and remember it is never too late to realize your full potential. The rest of your life starts now.